- Henry Cabot Lodge, ambassador to Vietnam in 1967, tried to convince Post readers that America was winning the war.
- Gay Haubner shares memories of hot and heavy romance novels, horrible home ec dresses, and the continued humiliations of gym class.
- Although it never replaced traditional cooking, the microwave oven has merited a special status in American kitchens.
- Cover Collection: Trophy Life
- Rockwell Video Minute: Shuffleton’s Barbershop
- Illustrations: Clowning Around
- 50 Years Ago: 'A Savage, Bloody Fight Is Raging'
- The Post Keeps Tabs on the CIA
- The Unexpected and Unwelcome Presidency of Teddy Roosevelt